A durable, multi-purpose filler that has been designed for filling deep and wide cracks and holes on all surfaces inside and outside the home.
Easy to sand, sets to a super hard finish and is highly crack resistant.
Filling blade included
For use on: Brick, masonary, concrete, plasterboard, wood & metal (INTERIOR & EXTERIOR)
Fill depth: Up to 10mm
Dries in: 3 hours
Ready to use: YES
Available in: 330mL & 770mL
• Surface to be filled should be clean and dry with no loose or powdery material.
• Exterior surfaces and metals (eg. nail heads) should be primed before application.
• Using the attached filling blade press filler in firmly and remove excess.
• Allow to dry (2-3 hours in thin 2-3mm applications depending on humidity). Allow longer drying times if painting with oil based paints (24 hours minimum) or for deeper applications.
• For deeper jobs apply in 10mm layers, allowing each layer to set, before applying the next layer.
• Protect from rain until painted over.
.• For best results, apply paint undercoat before applying water or oil based paint top coat.
• Use Polyfilla Gap filler or silicone sealant where joint movement occurs.
• Clean up with water before filler dries
Q. Is there a filler I can use for both inside and outside?
A. Polyfilla Large Cracks is a multipurpose filler designed for filling cracks and holes on all surfaces inside and outside the home.