A high grade linseed oil putty with excellent adhesion for repairing and glazing wood and metal frames.
For use on: Wood & metal (EXTERIOR & INTERIOR)
Fill depth: N/A
Dries in: Skins over in 2-3 days depending on weather conditions.
Ready to use: YES
Available^ in: 450g & 2kg
Colour: Light brown
^ not available in New Zealand
• Ensure all surfaces are clean, sound and dry. Remove all old putty, dust off loose and crumbling material.
• Bare timber should be primed with an oil-based primer before applying putty.
• Knead putty thoroughly for smooth, even consistency in application.
• Apply putty to working area with either a thumb or putty knife. When evenly
applied, smooth off.
• Always allow several days for putty to skin before applying an oil-based undercoat. Can be painted with either water or oil-based topcoat.
Q. I used Polyfilla Putty on a window frame and have noticed some wrinkling on the surface. Is something wrong with the product?
A. No. When this product is used on metal window frames exposed to heat, some surface wrinkling can occur. This will not affect the performance of the putty in any way.