Handy professional towelettes that clean hands, tools and surfaces from water and oil based paints, varnish, sealants and adhesives.
Eliminates the need for water, towels and harmful solvent chemicals or turpentine to clean hands, tools and surfaces from paint and contaminants.
Also removes grease, oil, glue, wax putty and permanent marker
Available in: Handy pack of 40 wipes
• Remove cap, tear off foil and pull at first wipe from the centre of the roll.
• Thread it through the slot in the cap.
• Replace cap and pull the wipe out at an angle to dispense.
• Wipe hand, tool or surface to remove paint, sealant (including silicones) or varnish.
• Always close lid tightly, and store at room temperature out of reach of children.
• For the best results clean spills immediately with Polywipes
• Polywipes can be incompatible with some plastics and dyed fabrics and should be tested on an inconspicuous area before use.
• Not suitable for use on face, dry/sensitive skin or children’s skin.
• If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Q. How can I remove paint and glue from my hands and surfaces?
A. Poly Cleaning Wipes are excellent for cleaning many types of fresh paint and adhesives off hands and working surfaces.