A versatile general purpose high strength construction adhesive suitable for bonding a wide range of building materials.
Repositionable for up to 20 minutes and is waterproof.
For use on: Concrete, brick, plasterboard, ceramics, plywood, particle board, aluminium, hardwood, softwood, steel, fibre glass and some plastics (INTERIOR & EXTERIOR)
Coverage: 15 metres of 5mm bead.
Dry time: Initial bond can be achieved within 24 hours at 25°C.Full cure can
take up to 7 days.
Ready to use: YES
Available in: 320g
NOTE: Pre-test on plastics to determine compatibility. Not for mirrors, polystyrene foam, water immersion, copper based metals or metals subject to heat by direct sunlight, tightly clamped joints or heavy loads without mechanical fasteners.
• Ensure surfaces are clean and free of dust, grease, pooled water, flaking paint etc. Cut seal, fit nozzle and cut to size. Insert into caulking gun.
• For wall panelling and sheet flooring, apply 6mm beads along battens, studs or joists, in a zig-zag line, spaced at approx 40cm intervals. Bring surfaces together within 10 min and press firmly along glue lines. Can be repositioned for up to 20 min.
• Fix with nails or screws, or clamp, to support load for at least 24 hrs until sufficient bond strength develops.
• For flooring, follow manufacturers installation directions.
• Contact bonds, apply to one surface only, bring surfaces together then pull apart for approximately 3 to 5 minutes, before reforming bond.
• Mineral turpentine cleanup.
• Use in a well ventilated area and do not breathe the vapours.
• Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wear protective gloves and eye protection.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Highly flammable. Keep away from direct heat, sparks or naked flames.
• Not to be taken. May cause lung damage if swallowed.
• If swallowed,do NOT induce vomiting. Contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre (AUST 131 126; NZ 0800 764 766)
• If eye contact occurs, hold eyes open and flush with water for at least 15 minutes.
• If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.
• This product is classified as hazardous. Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet for more information.
• Contains 30% w/w LIQUID HYDROCARBONS.
Sorry, there are no questions and answers for this selection.