A fast setting plasterboard filler perfect for cracks, gaps, dents and holes in interior and exterior surfaces.
Suitable for small and large holes and cracks in plasterboard, brick, timber and concrete - fills up to 50mm deep holes with minimal shrinkage.
Extremely easy to sand, sets to a hard finish and is highly crack resistant.
For use on: Plasterboard, brick, timber and concrete (INTERIOR & EXTERIOR)
Fill depth: Up to 50mm
Dries in: 30 minutes*
Ready to use: YES
Available in: 140g and 340g
*With 2mm application.
• Surface to be filled should be clean and dry with no loose or powdery material
• Press filler firmly into dent/holes, remove excess and feather edges to minimise sanding.
• Allow to dry for 30-60 minutes for thin 2-3mm applications, depending on humidity. Allow longer drying times if painting with oil based paints (24 hours minimum) or for deeper applications.
• For best results, use Poly Small Cracks as a top coat to provide a smooth finish. Then, apply a paint undercoat before applying water or oil based paint top coat.
• Use Poly Gap filler where joint movement occurs.
• Fill no more than 50mm deep.
• Clean up with water before filler dries.
• Cure product before disposal.
Q. I want a filler that I can paint over quickly. What can I use?
A. Poly Quick Dry is a ready to use, lightweight, fast-drying filler that can be easily sanded and painted with paint (water based) after just 30 minutes for thin (2mm) applications.