A ready-to-use filler excellent for filling small cracks, dents & fine imperfections to ensure the ultimate smooth surface prior to painting.
Extremely easy to sand, sets to a super hard finish, and is highly crack resistant.
For use on: Plasterboard & gyprock (INTERIOR)
Fill depth: Up to 2mm
Dries in: 2 hours
Ready to use: YES
Available in: 510g & 1.2kg
• Surface must be clean, dry, and free from loose material.
• Press filler firmly into cracks and holes and remove excess. Apply with a trowel to spread over larger areas.
• Allow to dry for 2-3 hours in thin applications, depending on humidity, before sanding and painting.
• Ideal as a topcoat over other fillers for a perfectly smooth finish.
• For best results, apply paint undercoat before applying water or oil based paint top coat.
• Use Poly Gap filler or silicone sealant where joint movement occurs.
• Clean up with water before filler dries.
• Cure product before disposal.
Q. What can I do about hairline cracks in my ceiling? It's impossible to cover them up with paint?
A. Paint rarely conceals cracks and is more likely to make them more obvious.It is best to use a filler that is easy to apply and sand such as Poly Small Cracks. It's ideal for covering fine cracks over a broad area.